Tuesday, January 01, 2008

And some (dodgy fucking!) songs, too

Um. Here's a couple that I started ages ago and don't plan on finishing/ever thinking about again. They were kind of just a project born of the total and complete boredum of study hall. Since they are unfinished, they are also untitled, so I don't know... be creative. Think of something nice.

Untitled song #1:
(Well actually, I think I might call it Number One)

It's sad to look
As the world gets hooked
On hatred, lust and greed
Sometimes I know
Why my brother goes
For that magical plant called weed

Anyone can see
God falls to his knees
As we get worse and worse
But no one cares
No one gives a damn!
Who'd want to save this earth?

Well can you see us now?
As we all fall down
And the stitches come undone
Now we're failing again
But no one cares
'Cause we're all looking out for number one.


Untitled song #2:
(Well.. one, since the other one seems to have a title now =])

Now the apocalypse is coming,
And I just can't wait,
Do you think they'd let me in
At heaven's gate?

Now the world's falling down,
Engulfed in flames,
But just for the record:
We're all to blame.

People like to wonder,
Just why we die,
But if you think about it,
It's no surprise.

Now we all know it's true
But we'd rather forget,
Because we're in denial,
We've too many regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home