Thursday, August 31, 2006

Did I say the dreams had stopped?

Sorry, I was wrong. Actually they only stopped for a couple of days but I either couldn't remember them, couldn't be stuffed typing them up (most of them were really long) or they weren't particularly interesting. WELL, since I was already typing this one up on the "Dreams with AFI members in them...?" thread in the AFI guild, I thought I'd post this one up here. It's goddamn freaky.
I was sort of half awake when I had it and I keep remembering different parts of it, but I think I have it all now.
It was one of those dreams where you're looking down on yourself, and I was lying in bed, seemingly peacefully sleeping, except the fact that I was dead and nobody knew. My skin was white and my eyes were closed, and it zoomed in to just my face, and Davey bent down out of nowhere and kissed my cheek, then faded to black, and then Jade came and kissed my cheek, then faded to black, then Adam then Hunter both did the same. They were all crying silently and basically mourning over my dead body, and everytime one of their lips touched my cheek, my dream flashed to an image of me in a glass coffin holding a bunch of flowers in my dead hands, and AFI standing there crying, but they were all silent. It was like they were sobbing but they were on mute. I woke up and I could feel where they kissed me on my cheek, and I had this eerie feeling, like I had been crying but I couldn't remember why I was sad.
Oh, and I just realised, when I'm in the glass coffin I'm much older, but I'm pretty sure my face is the same (like young... but I can't remember T_T) but when I'm in the bed I'm the same age as I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home